Choosing a firm to handle litigation or complex internal investigations for your clients is a difficult choice, and one that comes with a bit of uncertainty. You need a firm that possesses the expertise to maximize results for your clients.
From small to midsize family businesses, to private enterprises and Fortune 500 companies, Robins Kaplan is experienced at negotiating resolutions through arbitration, mediation, and when necessary, litigation.
When working with us you can feel confident that you have made the best choice for your clients. Strategic alliances are not new to us, and we have a proven track record of helping other firms and their clients meet their goals. Our attorneys respect the hard work and dedication required to build and maintain client relationships, and we are skilled at functioning as an extension of another team on matters that involve litigation or investigations.
How Do We Work Together?
We strive to make working together as simple as possible. We have a lot of experience working with other firms to help with matters that involve litigation or internal investigation, and we’ve developed a simple and effective approach that we apply in almost every scenario.
Why Work With Us?
When you choose to work with Robins Kaplan, you can expect:
- A firm with an entrepreneurial spirit and an innovative, risk-taking culture that has experience working under shared-risk agreements and alternative-fee arrangements in which your firm would participate.
- Expansive resources including Robins Kaplan's in-house teams of Ph.D. science advisors, financial and economic consultants, investigators, as well as our Ediscovery services.
- Collaborative attorneys who respect your client relationships.
- A team of professionals who want to serve as the litigation or investigative arm of your legal team, allowing you to focus on growing your client relationship, and who offer a wide range of services.
- A premier trial law firm that has received national recognition for consistently delivering business results.
- Attorneys with deep experience in litigating, mediating, and arbitrating complex client disputes across numerous practice areas and industries.
- A firm with extensive experience conducting highly sensitive internal investigations varying in size and complexity for individuals and organizations of all sorts, including corporations and corporate boards. We help clients navigate through the complexity of the issues that they face and help them find effective resolutions to those issues.
Let Robins Kaplan help you rewrite the odds for your clients. Contact us to discuss how we can help you with litigation and investigative matters.
Anthony A. Froio
New York Office
Ronald J. Schutz
Christopher A. Seidl
Stacey P. Slaughter
Los Angeles Office
Michael A. Geibelson
Howard J. Weg
Silicon Valley Office