Step into one of our offices and you will see terrific people working in a professional and friendly work environment. From the very start of your career at Robins Kaplan LLP you will feel at home. We offer a thorough new employee orientation and in-house training programs. If you get the itch to learn more, we also offer numerous professional and personal development opportunities. We value our employees' opinions and regularly receive important suggestions through our suggestion program.
If you want to receive a competitive compensation package while working in a professional, fun, work environment that offers many opportunities to grow and learn, consider working with us.
Full benefit package including:
- Generous paid time off (PTO) policy
- Nine paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Medical care reimbursement account
- Dependent care reimbursement account
- Pre-Tax Transportation Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Tuition reimbursement (job-related)
- Employee assistance program
- Backup Care Advantage Plan
- Metropass program