Robins Kaplan LLP, a national litigation law firm, has an exciting new opportunity in our Minneapolis location for a talented individual to assist in driving forward the firm’s strategic pricing and legal project management initiatives.
Support the Pricing Director with data collection and analysis of the firm’s historical matter information. This role is also responsible for working cross-functionally to drive process improvements and enhance communication and collaboration. The Pricing Analyst will be the chief administrator of the firm’s matter management and budgeting tool.
- Create and monitor budgets within the firm’s matter management system, and prepare ad-hoc reports as required
- Provide reporting to leadership of contingent and AFA matters to ensure effective revenue management and forecasting
- Serve as a liaison between attorneys and the Accounting Dept. to ensure efficient handling of matter and client specific requirements as it relates to billing, collections, and reporting
- Gather non-financial data regarding key historical matters; use best practices to collect and document this information to drive pricing and budgeting decisions
- Continuously drive process improvement initiatives as it relates to matter intake and management
- Complete ad-hoc projects as assigned
Special Knowledge or Skills:
Exceptional Excel skills required. Strong financial literacy with the ability to compile and analyze large and complex data sets, often from incomplete and separate sources. Effective communication skills and exceptional attention to detail. Strong organizational skills with an ability to balance multiple projects under pressure amid tight deadlines.
3-6 years of experience compiling and analyzing large and complex data sets and driving process improvements; experience working in a professional services firm a plus.
Why us? In addition to competitive compensation and rich benefits, we offer the opportunity for rewarding and challenging work with a dynamic group of professionals in a progressive law firm. If you want to put your exceptional skills to good use, submit letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robins Kaplan LLP is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce.